We are now open! However, please take note of the following new policies and procedures:
- Treatment by appointment only.
- All patients are screened for COVID-19 risk. Patient covid consent form can be found here. We will have a copy at the office for you to sign when you arrive. If you are unable to confirm all the areas on the form, please call the office at (587) 269-2697 .
- Due to COVID policies, we have less appointments available per day.
- If you are a current patient, please arrive 10 min before your scheduled appointment time.
- If you are a new patient, please arrive 15 min before your scheduled appointment time.
- Upon entering and exiting the office, please wash your hands.
- Wear a mask if you have one and respect social distancing rules when in the waiting room.
- Please come to your appointment alone. If you are accompanying a minor, only one parent/guardian is permitted. All those accompanying a patient will undergo screening protocols and will need to wear a mask.
- Please be aware that our clinical spaces will be kept cooler due to the increased layers of PPE. As a result, you may want to bring a sweater or jacket to your appointment.
- Additional information, including changes to our pricing and appointment policy, can be found under the About tab on our homepage.